Cisco Aironet 1850 Series Access Points
- 1GE port, 1GE POE uplink, 1 Management console, 1 USB port
- C Regulatory Domain, Dual-band, Controller-based
- Dual 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, up to 80 MHz maximum bandwidth
- External antennas, 802.11a/g/n/ac, Wave1 and Wave 2
- 4 X 4 MU-MIMO, 1.73G bps bandwidth, up to 400 end-users
Cisco control-based wireless access point AIR-AP1852E-C-K9 supports 802.11ac Wave 2 specification with 4 x 4 MU-MIMO and four-spatial-stream to deliver industry-leading performance with highly secure, reliable and robust wireless experience. This product is entry level access point and ideally for the small and medium-sized network. It is built to meet the 802.11ac standard to increase the wireless throughput and provides up to 1.7Gbps data rate on the 5-Ghz radio.